Nothing to See, Move Along

I'm booked.
  • Primary.
  • End of the year school projects.
  • A house & yard in desperate need of maintenance before it gets too hot.
  • 5 kids and all that jazz that comes with keeping them fed and clothed.
  • A husband whose work schedule has been all over the place.

So, not much time for the blog.  On the plus side, when I do feel like writing and I have a window of time, I am working on a new story.  I can't tell you how nice it is to be writing again!  I feel more like myself.  The real Heidi is a writer at heart, despite lack of evidence to prove it lately.

Primary is getting easier (I'm not losing sleep over it anymore) but it still requires a lot of time.  A LOT of time.  My hat goes off to all you other Primary presidents, past and current.  I don't know how you did/do it!

I'm holding up well though under my load (as long as you don't ask me after 8 pm-- about that time I start losing my sanity and feeling quite gloomy).  Life is grand!

Comments

Popular Posts