New Books!

So here's the author update, for those who have been patiently waiting:

I have the final two books in the Roran Curse series almost ready: The Search for Ulyssa (#5) and Shadows of Zenith (#6).  Why two books at once?  Well, originally, it was supposed to be one book.  But when it became obvious this story was turning into a very long tale, I decided to split it up into two.  As a reader though, I hate when I have to wait ages for the sequel, especially not knowing if the sequel will ever get written.  (Pegasus, by Robin McKinley, for example.  I loved, loved, loved Pegasus.  But at this point I don't know if she will ever get the sequel written.  It kills me.)  I didn't want to do that to my readers.  So when you get to the end of The Search for Ulyssa, if you just have to know what happens with Kendra, you can get your answers right away.  (Well, more or less.)

Are you ready for the covers?  Here they are:


https://heidijleavitt.blogspot.com/p/ulyssa.html

Click here to read the first chapter of Shadows of Zenith
(But I wouldn't actually read the first chapter to this one yet unless you don't mind spoilers from Ulyssa...)

I don't have an official release date for either-- I am currently working my way through the bowels of Amazon's automated Kindle Direct Publishing.  But The Search for Ulyssa should probably be ready by August 20th, assuming the print books look like they should.  Shadows of Zenith will be a little bit behind, since it keeps getting kicked back out of the review process with minor errors to fix.  It's been a real joy (*snort*).  Mostly it drives me nuts because I am so anxious to share!

But in any case, the countdown is on!  New books coming soon!!

Comments

Popular Posts