Merry Christmas!!

Thunderstorms on Christmas Day????

Does anyone else think that is weird?  Or just us desert dwellers?

In any case, I guess the gloomy cold wetness should only make it more festive.  Well, festive-ish.  We've had a great morning, possibly our last year with all the kids at home at the same time, and enjoying the holiday together.  Here is one of my favorite renditions of the nativity in honor of the day:




Christmas has great meaning to me.  I know it does to a lot of people, but like Easter, Christmas is truly a day of worship and gratitude for me.  I am a believer in Jesus Christ, and so these days are a reminder of the great gift of His life and sacrifice for the world, and for me personally.  I am so grateful for that gift, and for this gift too:


Aren't they all getting so big???

Eternal families are one of the greatest blessings ever.  I am so grateful I get to be a wife and mom!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Comments

LaNita Pete said…
Oh, my, gosh! I LOVE your beautiful family... each one of you! I LOVE my pic! Thanks, Heidi! Can't believe how they've all grown, but it's sure been fun watching, listening to it all, thanks to your may talents! My love to you all!

Popular Posts