Going, Going, Gone

Last minute December note!

Farewell, 2023!  I don't think I will miss you much.  This was a challenging year for my family but we have ended on something of a high note, so I am trying to look forward to 2024 with optimism instead of dread.

I suspect we have more challenging health stuff ahead (we are getting to that stage of life for our parents, certainly, but Terence and I aren't spring chickens anymore either, so there is that). But hopefully we all soldier through it and handle whatever comes with what grace we can.

My sole goal for 2024 is to finish writing the last Sheralie book. That's not too ambitious, I hope. Then perhaps I can work on getting them published. (Oh, it would be so nice!) Other than that, I refuse to make any resolutions/plans/expectations/demands on myself. Not that I plan to vegetate all year-- it's just that I need to stay flexible.

Here's to flexibility and courage in 2024! Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts