Pop Quiz!

Last week a friend of mine from church remarked that apparently I have only two molds for children: one for girls and one for boys. Just today I got two comments from friends I ran into at Walmart (amazing how many people I see at Walmart) about how much K looks like J. Well, there is no doubt about it. My kids look an awful lot alike. (Well, M doesn't look much like J, I guess :-) Anyway, I thought I see how well any of you can tell them apart. Good luck!

1. Which one is M and which one is B?

A.




B.


2. Which one is J and which one is K?

A.



B.



3. Which one is M and J, and which one is B with K?

A.



B.



The only thing that helps is that most of my pictures taken before B was about two have to be scanned so the picture quality is different. But from then on . . .well, I hope I have all my pictures labeled. It's not going to be easy figuring out who was who ten years from now!

Comments

Heidi said…
Just in case any of you couldn't figure it out:

1. Marianne is A, Brie is B.
2. Kyle is A, Jared is B.
3. Brie & Kyle are A, Jared & Marianne are B.

Aww, I love my kids. It was fun looking through the old photos to pull some out for this.
Abby said…
Man, I was gonna post my guesses, too! Way to suck the fun out of your quiz, Heidi. Pfffttt.
Heidi said…
But were you right, Abby?
mom said…
It helped me to look at the background---yep, they resemble each other!! Love them all!
Kaycee said…
They really do look a lot alike! wow! you have the cutest looking kids!
Anonymous said…
Ha ha ha, I'm with Abby. I had all my answers written and waiting to play. And I was wrong on all counts. And I thought I really knew your kids. What a joke. I'm totally amazed at how much they are alike. The pictures are so fun. Thanks.
Abby said…
Actually, I was, and I've never even met your kids. But to be honest, I've been reading your blog for a long time and I remembered one or two of the photos.

Popular Posts