Anxious

Three posts in three days!

Don't I have a life anymore, you may ask? Well, I do . . . it's just not getting accomplished. At this moment I am sluggishly working on the laundry, but in general I just feel too sick to do much. It's especially bad in the evening-- I'm running out of steam and I still have two piano lesson tonight (maybe). Normally, my sister Camie comes to clean and bails me out a bit, but she has not shown up yet today, and I'm as antsy as can be. I talked to Terence for a little while, but of course he's working and still has to do his job.

I feel like I might just scream in a few minutes. I'm getting tenser by the second and oh-so-restless.

My problem is that tomorrow morning is THE ultrasound. The one that (in my mind) will tell me whether or not I am going to be able to keep this baby. The last few days I've done very well; I've been optimistic and cheerful and not anxious at all. But as the clock ticks nearer to tomorrow morning, the anxiety is building and building and not showing any signs of stopping.

If I wasn't already so nauseous, I think I'd be queasy from the stress. So much for dinner. How am I going to make it through the night???

Comments

Lissy said…
Hang in there! I say forget about the laundry (unless cleaning is therapeutic for you) and go pamper yourself a bit. You will get through it. Thinking of and praying for you!
Ashlie Dalton said…
hope you can get some sleep tonight. thinking and praying for you. :)
Anonymous said…
Dang it, that's too bad. Yes, prayers are in order. Sleep tight.
Kaycee said…
I am very anxious to hear your news. I know you know by now, but since I haven't seen you on here or FB, it has me worried.
Heidi said…
Sorry, Kaycee! I posted on Thursday on FB that I had gotten a heartbeat and then I didn't post anything else. But everything is OK and I'm feeling much better about things.

Popular Posts