Corizen is Coming

My proof copy of Corizen Rising has arrived!! For those of you who have been impatiently waiting for me to get this all put together and published, the wait is nearly over. For those of you who have no idea what in the world I am talking about, Corizen is the sequel to my first novel, The Legend of Sirra Bruche. While both belong to the sci-fi genre, Legend was more of a coming-of-age story focused on Andie herself. Corizen is actually a suspense story that revolves around Andie's whole family. (If you found Legend a page-turner, there is a good chance that you will find Corizen even more so. Just giving you fair warning.)

This morning I thought I'd share Corizen Rising's official cover description, and I'll follow up with a short excerpt in a few days. (Spoiler warning: for any of you who are still planning to read Legend and don't want to know anything about how the book ends, you might want to skip the stuff from Corizen right now.)

Here it is:


Ten years ago revolution swept the planet Corizen, toppling the oppressive monarchy and ushering in a new age of democracy. Andie Morten, once a revolutionary hero, has hidden her past with the hope of quietly enjoying Denicorizen life with her husband Casey and daughter Tiran. However, violent terrorists opposed to the new government have been striking with alarming frequency and deadly accuracy, even managing to assassinate the first president of the Republic. Next, the cunning leader of the terrorists, the mysterious Oman of the Brotherhood, intends to destroy the entire Morten family—and through them, the future of all free Denicorizens.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ummmm, makes me want to read it again. I LOVED it! You are so darned talented, girl!
Kaycee said…
yay! sounds really good!

I had a question, your name on the book you putt your maiden name. Just wondering why not your married name?
Heidi said…
I guess just because Heidi Leavitt is the writer :-) My married name is the wife and mom. (Do I sound like I have a split personality???)

Popular Posts