A Day in the Life-- Terence

Terence's day was Saturday!  I would like to give you a more detailed look, but my husband being who he is kind of gave me the blank stare when I asked him to tell me about his day.  But I will do the best I can with limited info.

His day started kind of late-- or kind of early, depending on your point of view.  Still in vacation mode, he stayed up all Friday night, mostly watching movies (The Truman Show and some others).  When his wife got up for her Saturday morning run at 5am, he was still awake.  Normally, Terence would jump on the bike and head out with his wife for some exercise, but he felt way too groggy to attempt that.  So he hit the sack right about 6am.

So officially he got up for the day about 1pm or so.  He made himself some lunch, enjoyed some time with his wife and kids, and packed some snacks to take to work.  Then about 3pm he headed out to his patrol car to start his work day.

Work was pretty unremarkable.  He made a few traffic stops and spent a lot of time getting caught up on paperwork.  Dinner was a quick stop at Carl's Jr.  About halfway through his shift, an incredible monsoon storm rolled it.  First a dust storm rolled in, followed by a heavy downpour and one heck of a light show.  He patrolled a little bit during the storm-- checking for stranded motorists or anyone in trouble because of flooding but didn't find anything.  Finally he decided it would be better to head back in the office.

It was a quiet night for a Saturday.  Terence actually got off on time, which meant he made it home about 11:30pm.  A happy circumstance for a weekend!

Comments

Kaycee said…
I like reading these sort of post. They are fun. I got a glimpse into the life of Terence

Popular Posts