Angst

Just a quick check in to say that I haven't been too successful with my no-comment reading resolution.  I've managed one day so far.

Why???

What is so hard about not reading all the comments on a controversial facebook post?  Or on a blog where you know people are going to argue and call names?

Ugh.

This morning my stress level is extra high.  I have two parent-teacher conferences, a class to volunteer in, an appointment with a friend trying to sell us life insurance, grocery shopping to do, bills to pay, FHE to plan, and 90 minutes of exercise to fit in.  On top of that, I spent Saturday sick as a dog (after my long run) and so I am so behind in housework.  There are a gazillion loads of laundry that need to be done and my house is a disaster (not a good combination when I have people coming over at noon).

Eeek!

The worst part is my anxiety.  I need a massage or something else equally relaxing.  Physically I need it.  My neck is sore and my headaches have been excruciating lately.  My mom kept telling me yesterday to live in the moment, but that doesn't seem to be helping.  My NOW feels stressful.

I can do this.

I can find a way to relax amidst the chaos of life.

I can accomplish all that I need to do today.

*taking a deep breath*  Here goes!!!

Comments

Kaycee said…
I hope you got through the day ok.
Anxiety is hard to deal with. I take Anxiety meds, that do help.
It's so hard not to read comments. When I do, and they make me mad, it up's my stress level.
hang in there.

Popular Posts