Shout it Out!


It's official! 

I validated my novel on NaNoWriMo today, and I'm a winner!  Granted, my novel is probably only halfway finished (50k is a short novel) but I'm on a roll and excited to get another one under my belt. The wonderful thing about finishing Nano is that it shows me (again) that I am a happier person when I write fiction regularly.  I'm just odd that way I guess.

I don't know how much of the rest of the story I'll get written in December, but now that I've got a good start I'll probably focus most of my energy on getting Legend and Corizen into ebook form and Quintan Edge published.  This has been a rollercoaster ride for me, mostly because I keep doubting myself, but clearly writing is in my soul and I might as well share it.  I have a feeling continuing on the self-publishing path is going to be a tough learning process, but a good one.

Today I'm going to tackle a bunch of neglected chores and then try to wade into my long list of Christmas prep work.  Happy holiday season everyone!  Let the madness begin!

Comments

Popular Posts