I'm . . . Here

Just a post to let everyone know I am still alive!

October can be a crazy month, in general November is a insane month, but December is always pure stress of tsunami proportions.  I'm riding the tidal wave of the moment, just trying not to drown.  Every year by January (well, more like February) I wonder what my problem was, and I vow to simplify the next year.  By the next fall when I read advice to just focus of the birth of Jesus Christ and let all the nonessentials slide, I am one hundred percent certain that I am going to do that, only to get snowed under in December again.

It's all the end of quarter projects for school, the parties, the friends wanting to get together, the shopping that needs to be done, the traditions (though we only have a few "musts" here) that the kids can't live without, plus the Primary stuff (I seem to always have sharing time in December, plus there's the prep work for the switch over to new classes in January.)

Well.

*taking a deep breath*

One more week of school.  That will ease up stuff a lot.

Sometime in the future I'm going to look back on this with nostalgia.  My kids will be older and uninterested in all the fun Christmas traditions, there won't be school projects and parties to fit in, and I will no longer be serving in Primary.

I just need to survive it all to get to that point :)

Happy December, everyone!

Comments

Lissy said…
I'm here too, feeling bad that I'm not blogging more lately, but not feeling like it at the same time. December is kicking my butt ;)

Popular Posts