Zoo Posing

One of the few outings we took during fall break early this month was to the Phoenix Zoo.  That's a pretty common one for us; we've had annual passes to the zoo for quite a few years now.  Over the years I've managed to get a picture of all the kids sitting on this sculpture of a kimodo dragon.  Earlier this year we noticed that they'd roped off the kimodo dragon, keeping us pesking zoo visitors from climbing on it (even though it is encouraged on all the other ones, who knows what happened there....).  Oh, the tragedy!  How would we continue our tradition?  But this fall we found an alligator statue that will be similar enough.  (And anyway, we don't have a choice, do we?)

I'm pretty sure I took pictures on the kimodo dragon before S was born but those photos seem to be lost to time.  But starting in 2012 I have one every year:

2012
2013 (with the smudged camera lens-- Justin was with us)


2014 (Livvie is with us on this one)
2015


2016
I think J still wears those black and green shorts from the 2013, oddly enough.  (They are much shorter on him.  I think he's grown like six inches since that year.)

Can you believe how much they have all grown up?I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.  Time is passing too quickly!

Comments

Popular Posts