Busy? Who, Me?

It's that time of year again!!

We are thick in the Halloween festivities-- events #1&2 are done and now we just have a pumpkin carving fest Monday and the Official Halloween Trick-or-Treating on Tuesday.  I feel like I could use a breather, of course.  I've been playing catch up ever since we got back from Mississippi, and I can't quite catch up.

Well, catching up is going to have to wait until December because:


In three days NaNoWriMo 2017 starts.  This will be my 4th Nano, and I have a winning streak going so there's some serious pressure to win this year too.  (If you are unaware of NaNoWriMo, it's a challenge where you try to write a novel during the month of November.  Anyone who can managed 50k words by Nov 30th is a winner.)

Of course, as soon as I finish this it will be December, which hands down is the busiest month of my year.  Maybe catching up will have to wait until January . . .

Comments

Popular Posts