Giddy!

Remember how I scribble incessantly in my spare time?

Remember how seven years ago I self-published two books?

I never stopped writing, but I also never published anything after Legend and Corizen Rising.  I guess I crippled myself with self-doubt.  Well, and there was the minor detail of being completely and utterly swamped by regular life.

However, people would still occasionally ask if I had written anything new lately.  Some of you even sounded eager!  And those questions came frequently enough during the last six months that I finally kicked myself into gear and decided to do something about it.

So I have been working on getting Legend and Corizen ready to release as ebooks, as well as prepping The Quintan Edge and Rift to go public as well.  I'm also issuing revamped print versions of Legend and Corizen with new covers (and a bunch of minor corrections finally made).

I've been working with Kristy Stewart of Looseleaf Editorial & Production to get everything ready, and I just received the new, updated files for Legend.  I am so excited!!!  It looks awesome, and I can't wait to share!  Kristy has done a fabulous job.

HOWEVER.

I'm not going to go live with the book yet.  Well, if you want to look at what the new cover for Legend looks like, you can see the image at the bottom of this post.  But I am going to wait until I have Corizen Rising and The Quintan Edge ready too.  The plan is to have them go live by December.  (Rift won't be ready until next year, probably.  I'm still revising it, and I have to fit into Kristy's already very busy schedule.)

In the meantime, I have been revising, editing, checking proofs, trying to get my online accounts up to date, and basically working like a madwoman on this.  (And writing book #5 in my very spare time.)  So if you are wondering what a stay-at-home mom like me does now that her kids are all in school, this is a big chunk of it.

I'm not just a stay-at-home mom.  I'm a writer!


Comments

Popular Posts