Merry Christmas!

Everything has been so chaotic and crazy lately that I went to bed wishing Christmas was over already, which is a terrible way to feel about one of my favorite times of the year.  So today I took a moment to remind myself of why I celebrate Christmas-- and it has nothing to do with so much of the frenetic activity that has filled my month.  I watched this video, which is one of my favorite versions of the Nativity, simply because I think it has the most adorable new baby. :)

If you have been struggling to find peace during this season, take a moment and breathe and remind yourself there is peace and hope and light at the end of the tunnel.

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."  John 3:17


Comments

Popular Posts