Look Up!

I'm sorry for the lack of postage-- wait, that doesn't sound right-- posting, there we go!  It's been a crazy few weeks.  But here we are heading straight into the first week of December and I should be calmer than normal.  I don't have nearly as busy of a calendar as years past.  Should, being the key word.  I haven't been overly anxious but my typical post-holiday depression seems to have come to visit post-Thanksgiving instead of post-Christmas.  It's been a bit of a slog for me lately.

I am trying to focus on the fun of Christmas (instead of the fact that winter seems to have settled in around here--brrr!) in an attempt to shrug off the apathy that is making me feel like I am trudging through mud.  After all, I have a house full of people I love and everyone is well and happy-- plus Christmas with kids is fun!  They get so excited!

So in the interest of being more upbeat, here's a pic to remind me of all the reasons I have to smile:


Happy December everyone!  May your holiday season be filled with calm and joy!

Comments

LaNita Pete said…
What a darling picture, Heidi. And I love your blog, as usual. I love keeping up with your family, so all your pics are special to me. Of course, your words are, too.
Hugs and hope your Christmas holiday is spectacular!
Jean said…
You have awesome reminders to hug and hold❤️💚♥️💜

Popular Posts