Another Milestone

Well, yesterday was a big day for B.  It was her baptism day!

Unfortunately, I didn't figure out until after it was all over that the lens of my camera had a smudge mark (probably from a sticky little finger) so none of the pictures turned out very well.  I might have to pester my mom and see if any of hers came out better.

The bummer about the day was that my dad had to be out of town and couldn't make the baptism.  However, on the other end, my kids got the surprise of their life when their cousins from California walked in the chapel doors.  Grandma had brought them back from LA with her, just for the weekend.  My kids were thrilled!

Anyway, here are a couple of semi-blurry pics to remember the event by:

Daddy and B

Very formal pic of my family and Grandma, plus the CA cousins

Thank you to everyone who came to support B on her special day!  It was fantastic to have you all there!

Comments

Kaycee said…
congrats to Brie!

Popular Posts