Reminders

I have a loving husband who treats me like a queen.

I am a mother to five incredible children who bring me joy.

I have plenty of clothing and a warm house.

I have a working van that gets me up and down and around the valley quickly.

I have two dogs who guard their family religiously.

I am healthy, and my body is strong and does nearly everything I ask it to do.

I have friends and family who are close and support me through thick and thin.


Can you tell I've been reading some historical novels recently?  Just reading the Little House series by Laura Ingalls to my kids has reminded me what an amazing blessing it is to eat a wide variety of food in plentiful quantities all through the winter.  Reading Little Britches reminded me how grateful I am for water in the west.  Even though we are having drought conditions (worse in CA, I hear), our family will not starve because of it.  I read Between Shades of Gray last week and it reminded me also how lucky I am to have political and religious freedom-- and knowledge of the plan of salvation to remind me that there is a purpose to all that goes wrong in the world.  It can all be turned to our benefit in the end.

With all these blessings, it's going to be a great day!

Comments

LaNita Pete said…
Wow! Thanks for the recharging. Very inspiring!

Popular Posts