*Swish!* Third NaNoWriMo in the Bag


I just had to post this really quick.  I made it!!!  Just barely.  I kind of had a panic moment because it was coming down the wire to the end and I had about 2,000 words to go according to my word count on Scrivener, and then all of of sudden my word count dropped by about 2.500 words, doubling the amount I needed to finish.  I about croaked. Never did figure out what happened with Scrivener.  (When I copied and pasted the whole manuscript into Word, just to double-check, I was past 49,000.)  Anyway, the story is part five in my "science fantasy" kind of young adult, kind of thriller, kind of romance mish mash of a series.  I'm probably about halfway through the story (50,000 words is not very long), but I'm going to go back to story #4 now and tackle the serious revision it needs.  Sooner or later I will get the whole series out as ebooks.  If I don't lose my nerve.  *gulp*




Comments

Popular Posts