I Need a Class in Lock Picking

I'm not sure what to write about, but it just seems like I need to.  I don't like to go too long with a blog post.

S is melting down at the moment.  She locked their bedroom door from the inside and then shut herself out of it-- which means that we can't get the door to the girls' room open.  Lots of drama right now.  S's afraid she will never be able to play with her toys or sleep with her pink blankie, and it's all her fault.  M and B are not exactly helping the situation because they are complaining bitterly about it.

It doesn't help that it is nearly 10pm on a Sunday night.  I'm really too tired to deal with this.  Terence is rummaging through all the drawers in the house trying to find a key that probably disappeared ages ago.  I think we should just get on with it and break the door knob off, because that's what's going to have to happen in the end.  (So why wait until everyone is even more tired???)

So here I am, blogging, so I don't drive everyone nuts by shouting over the fact that I don't know where the key is and I'm too tired to rationally find a solution to this late night drama.

OK, problem now pretty much solved.  Terence went to the "use a hammer on the door knob" solution.  Knew we'd get there in the end.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Never a dull moment in your life! ;0

Popular Posts