Changes Again

Soooo, a new look for the blog.  What do you think?  (Actually, if you hate it, don't bother to tell me *grin*-- I'm not going to change it all again!)  The biggest change for you regular readers is that I am no longer referring to the kids by their names.  Instead, they each have an initial.  Shouldn't be too hard to figure out, for those who know them personally.

Why the cloak and dagger treatment?  Well, the blog is about to go public (more public), since it will be on my Amazon Author page as well as listed in the books.  The new ebooks should be launching shortly, and Terence is not a fan of personal details floating out in the ether.  I'm a cynic-- I figure anyone determined to get at our family is going to manage it.  (Try googling your full name and town some time and see how much accurate information is out there.  It's scary.)  It's the same reason I didn't freak out about the big Facebook data breach scandal.  Sure, compile on me.  Obviously, it's doing the ad people a lot of good, because the ads they show me are so mismatched most of the time it's entertaining!

But back to my original point.  The kids getting initials instead of names is my compromise with my "vigilant" (his descriptor) husband.  That way I don't have to create an entirely new blog and figure out how to import just the posts where I don't mention my family.  Judging by how much my life revolves around the kids, I wonder if I would have anything to say without them!

The exciting news is that the countdown is on!!!  The Quintan Edge is coming soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW!!!! I am SO impressed with your new look. It immediately made me want to go driving, which is one of my favorite things to do! You are really getting "big-time" and I am so proud to call you a cousin! I love it when people use and perfect their talents, and you have SO many! It's great keeping up with your life. It makes me feel closer to you and your family. And it's so fun watching the kids grow up and mature. Keep up the great work! Love you all and I'm praying for your success! Hugs for now.
Pete

Popular Posts