Perhaps Bulimia is the Answer

Southern food is oh-so-good, but it is also way-too-fattening.

Seriously, every meal I've eaten during the last week must have had at least 1,000 calories in just the vegetables alone.

It's killing me, quite literally. And I can't exercise because my only option would be running, yet I still have broken toes and an ankle that is refusing to heal.

If I survive another week of this it will be a miracle.

(And yes, I'm joking about turning to bulimia. Mostly. I'm getting desperate out here.)

Comments

Ashlie Dalton said…
i probably missed something on your blog about you going somewhere but... where are you?!
last week i was crazy busy with preschool and birthday party planning and the week before i was out of town so i have some catching up to do on your blog.
but wherever you are- i hope you are having a nice time. the food sounds good :)
kristi said…
Vacations are for eating :) but your right - southern food is very fattening! Is there gravy on almost everything?

Willow and Peanut are doing well. They greet me excitedly as I fill up the food bowls and run as soon as I turn on the water to fill the water bowls.

Hope you are having fun and found some things to do in the area. Miss you!
Kaycee said…
vacations and being away from home is so hard with eating healthy.
You will be home soon, and back to your healthy eating and working your buns off. No worries

Popular Posts