Random Things I Eat A Lot

My food diary has this fun little section that tells me the foods that I eat the most often for each meal and snack (assuming I am honest with my food diary, that is). Just for fun, I thought I check out what my most often consumed item is for each meal or snack. Here goes:

Breakfast: Westsoy Unsweetened Soymilk (I know it's nuts. Weird tasting stuff, but I've developed a liking for it.)

Snack #1: Sugar free Fudgesicles (OK, these are my sanity savers when I want chocolate. Obviously I crave chocolate a lot!)

Lunch: Sugar free Fudgesicles (Wait, are these a lunch food? I guess so. At least I've apparently been treating them like that.)

Snack #2: Sugar free Fudgesicles (Oh dear. You guys are really going to think I'm nuts. With a Fudgesicle Only eating disorder or something.)

Dinner: Frozen green peas (Hooray, something healthy! And yes, I eat them frozen. So do my kids. I picked up this habit a long time ago.)

Dessert: Sugar free Fudgesicles (Surprise, surprise.)

Aaand Snack #3: Sugar free Fudgesicles (Maybe I should buy some stock in this company. Who makes these things again??)

Really I promise I eat healthy. Maybe I just eat a wide, wide variety of stuff so nothing shows up quite as frequently as my chocolate stand in? On second thought, writing this post has really made me want a fudgesicle. Dang it, I'm out!!!

Comments

Ashlie Dalton said…
ummm...doesn't this all add up to be like 100 calories? i'm assuming there are other things you eat daily as well. or maybe i'm just a huge pig because your whole day sounds like my lunch. :)
Heidi said…
Oh yeah, I always eat more than this. (Around 500 cals/meal). This is just my single most often entered item for each meal!!!

I really would be anorexic if this was all I ate.
Kaycee said…
I love chocolate and fudge cycles!
My husband and kids eat frozen peas.

Popular Posts