300's

Can you believe that this is my 300th post? I can't. I must have a lot to say. Well, thanks for sticking along through all my ramblings. It's nice to have some people to share all my random thoughts with.

Well, in honor of that number, here is a list of some of my personal 300's:

1. If I had $300 to spend just on me, I would . . . take a novel revision course. (I bet that was high on your list too, right?)

2. If I could go anywhere in a 300 mile radius, I would . . . visit the Grand Canyon. Can you believe I've lived in Arizona for nearly 8 years and still never been there?

3. If I had 300 minutes to spend doing anything, I would . . . probably read a book. At the beach. Napping occasionally.

4. If I had to eat the same food for 300 days, it would be . . . ice cream (in as many varieties as I could manage, except the fruity kind. Though after maybe 250 days of it, I might even want the fruity kind, just for a change.)

5. If I had only 300 hours more to live, I would . . . spend as much time with my family as possible. I think I'd write a letter to each of my kids for them to read later. Oh, and I would make sure that I had showered and was wearing clean underwear. (So yes, I might have to do laundry during those last couple days of life.)

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Comments

mom said…
Okay, I am inspired--I don't know how many days I have left but I suspect I would finally get tired of cookies after 300 days of them. One could only hope...I could do that one now and see or--I could video a personal message for each of my children, grandchildren, etc. then if I found I only had 300hours to live I could relax, knowing that those I love had something from me---something maybe better than a quilt. Maybe?
Kaycee said…
cute post! I am almost to 300 post. I love reading your post. you always have something interesting to say and you are very good at writing and make it fun to read. keep them coming. looking forward to the next 300.
Lissy said…
Very cute! - I was almost expecting to see a 300 item list, but you are a writer so you know better :D

Popular Posts