Now Why Didn't I Think of That?

Hey, I just found a great way to deal with the space issues in our house!!! I'll just arrange to have all four kids sleep in beds like this. Of course, no one will probably get any sleep. But at least whoever sleeps on the top will be decked out with muscles just from climbing into bed.

(It's from a blog called Catalog Living I stumbled on today that makes fun of what it would be like to actually live in the houses you see in catalog pictures. Check it out-- I thought it was great fun!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh, my. I'd be dead if I had to sleep on top....either trying to climb up or falling out.
Kaycee said…
wow, the top bunk would be hard to get into, and falling out would be a big possibility. but they are kinda cute
Lissy said…
That is too funny! We recently toured the Midway downtown and the triple decker bunks were so tight the mattresses so thin because the crew's belongings were stowed in a locker underneath. I felt sorry for the men who lived like that - I think it'd be bad enough being at sea and then living in quarters like that! That is a funny site - I love that - Which brown bottle, and which white towel? comment. I'm bookmarking it.
VKMyers said…
I'm glad I'm not the only one who looks at magazine designs and thinks, "Is that really practical?!" I wonder, too, if the kids would get seasick from all the swinging. But the extra muscles would be nice...then they could start doing more manual labor around the house. ;o)

Popular Posts