M's Worst Day

M wrote an essay in her class on Friday, and I found it so entertaining I thought I'd share it. I've corrected her spelling so you can figure out what it says, but everything else is as she wrote it.


Worst Day

I had my worst day ever. I couldn't go swimming. It wasn't fair. At home my brother and sister could watch TV and I couldn't. I had to do homework the whole time. It isn't fair! I said my brother and sister are smart. They get to do what I can't do!


Ah, the challenges of life at age seven.

Comments

Kaycee said…
oh how cute. She was having a bad day when she wrote that.
VKMyers said…
That's so funny. Life gets hard when we have to grow up.
Abby said…
Ah, to be young and have "no TV" as the definition of the worst day of your life. And yet, her mommy's ACTUAL worst days are many times caused/made worse by this sweet darling. What a wake-up call that would be to realize, huh?
Ashlie Dalton said…
Wow, I've had a lot to catch up on with you (about 3 or 4 posts). Your life is always so action packed! Loved Marianne's essay. What a rough day she had to endure :) so funny!
Brooke said…
It is evidence that she has a pretty good life, if that's the worst day she's ever had!

Popular Posts