Garden Week #4: Waiting & Watering

Not much new to tell for the garden this week. I'm just checking in so that you know I haven't given up yet, and our plants are still alive. (Mostly.) I'm still remembering to water the plots so that's better than any of the other times I've tried to grow something. (Usually I forget to water after the first week.) M finally had two of her flowers sprout so she was ecstatic. However, B's flowers haven't shown so much as a wisp of green yet. She's getting very disappointed. I'm wondering if I should sneak a few more of her flower seeds into the ground, or if we just need to be patient for a little while longer. What do you think?

Comments

Kaycee said…
sneak a few more seeds in. That is my vote.
When I read your garden post, it reminds me to get started on mine.
Good luck with it all!
Abby said…
Agreed. Surely it can't hurt to sneak some more in. If they grow it'll make her very happy.

Popular Posts