Honor Thy Mother

 I wouldn't have the beautiful life I have today without some very special women who have made a lot of sacrifices and left their marks on the lives of my family: my mother and my grandmothers, as well as Terence's mother and his grandmother.  I picked a few random pictures of them just to share:

My paternal grandma, at her 50th wedding anniversary


Terence's grandma (she considers him her baby)

My mom, willing to get out and chase the kids
Terence's mom, showing off her mad feeding skills with M

My maternal grandma, getting some snuggle time with K

My mom is Super Grandma!!  Always up for a new adventure.
My father's mother before I was born.
She passed away before  I got married but I know she would have spoiled her great-grands rotten!


Three Generations
I will never be able to fully express my gratitude for the blessing of having each of these beautiful women in my life.  I love you, and Happy Mother's Day!!

Comments

Popular Posts