Dads Rule!

It's time to honor those amazing dads who have been a part of my life.  Thank you for everything you have taught me and all you have done as a father or a grandfather!

Here they are, the ones I have known:

My maternal grandpa Marvin with M.
My paternal grandpa Barnum, surrounded by a slew of us grands & great-grands.



I swear I have more pics of Leroy, Terence's stepfather,
but this is one of the only two I could find.

Terence's father Nelson (Don't they look so much alike???)

My dad Russ on the day he finally got rid of me!
(I think he was glad to turn the responsibility over to Terence!)


And last but not least, the wonderful father of my children:

Terence is amazing and persistent and interested and everything my kids need!

Happy Father's Day!!!

Comments

Kaycee said…
I liked seeing all those dads!

Popular Posts