The Best Diet Ever! (Having K, that is.)

I just have to share with everyone because I'm in shock, albeit a pleasant kind of shock.

I officially weigh 20 lbs. less than I did before I got pregnant! Not bad for four weeks post-delivery. Even though I still have a stretched out, flabby tummy, I can fit my normal clothes quite comfortably so I've already bagged up and given away my maternity clothes.

But before I get any cries of "unfair" let me inform you that I still have 25 lbs to lose to make up for the previous seven pregnancies so I still have my work cut out for me.

On a semi-related note, my sister Amy went in this morning to get induced! It's her first baby so I don't expect to hear anything for a while yet, but I can't wait! I'm so excited for her!!!

Comments

Ashlie Dalton said…
Lucky!!! How did that happen?
Abby said…
Hooray for you! And Hooray for Amy! Man, you only gained four lbs during pregnancy and you've lost 20. Holy crap! How did you manage that?
Kaycee said…
I still say, unfair!!
How exciting for your sister!
Anonymous said…
Awesome, Heidi! Can't wait to hear more news of Amy. How wonderful for them. Your mom and dad are trying to catch up with me, ha ha (on grands). Hey, cute story, when I had Cindy (my last) I belonged to a group called TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) Two weeks after she was born I had lost 25#'s. That was exciting. Another time, dieting, I lost 13#'s in a week. (You have to be pretty big to do that!)
Brooke said…
Congratulations! What is your secret weight loss solution? No sleep? Running after 4 children? No time to eat? All of the above?
VKMyers said…
And I thought I was doing good to just be back down to my pre-pregnancy weight less than four weeks later. I still say unfair and :oP!

Popular Posts