Abby Saved My Sanity

Not long after K was born my friend Abby forwarded a link to a site with swaddling blankets and suggested that I get one for him. I had bought a couple of swaddling wraps with B and had tried using them with K, but they had never worked as well as I wanted. They just didn't seem to fit my kids very well, and they always worked their way out of them.


But the swaddling blanket Abby recommended is different. It's called a Miracle Blanket, and it has just been a lifesaver! Here's a picture of it:


So why am I raving about this blanket??? Because K is sleeping 5-6 hours a stretch at night, even with a cold. The blanket is pricier than the cheaper knock-off ones, but believe me, the sleep is worth the price! (After I saw how well it worked, I ordered one right away for my sister.) So if you know someone with a newborn or a young baby (they work up to 4 months old), check out their website:
It may just save their sanity like it did mine!

Comments

Abby said…
HOORAY!! I'm so glad it works! See, it totally pays to complain on your blog. :)
Kaycee said…
I wish I knew about those blankets! For my next baby, I will try it!

Popular Posts