Congrats, Amy & Jason!

I have a brand-new niece! Her name is Livvie Bernice, and she checked in at 6 lbs 0 oz. Amy ended up having a C-section though. They hadn't even started her on the pitocin yet when Livvie started showing distress. (The cord was wrapped around her neck.) But both mom and baby are well, so that's what is important. It'll be fun to have cousins the same age for K to grow up with. (My other sister Camie has a son who is 10 months too.)

Right now I could be sleeping at least for a few minutes longer, but I can't quite get back to sleep. Last night Terence went to have a sleep study done, so I'm alone in the house with the kids. It was very strange for me, though I can't figure out why. Most nights I go to bed alone because Terence is still at work, and sometimes I wake up in the morning and he's still gone. But for some reason today I'm on edge. Oh well, it's almost over. Soon I'll have to get the kids up so M can get to school, and it won't be much longer until Terence comes back home. Then I will make sure I get a nap!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Congrats to your sister!
Abby said…
Aw, congratulations to them both!
Anonymous said…
Wonderful news for Amy. I'm glad they're both doing well. Oh no, does Terence have sleep apnea?
I dealt with that for 7 years. I hated it so badly. Wish him luck,he's probably not getting much sleep there. Thanks for the speedy reply on Amy. You take care of yourself, too!

Popular Posts