And the Winner is . . .

This morning was the drawing for those of you who commented on the last post! I wrote everyone's names down on little slips of paper and had M draw one out of a bowl, and the winner is Erin! Congratulations!!! I'll be a sending a copy out as soon as I get them in hand.

Unfortunately (don't you just hate to hear that?), there will be a slight delay in the books getting ready. They should have gone up for sale today but I have an issue with how the cover came out. Dang it. Really, getting this cover to be formatted correctly for Createspace is quite a pain. With the last book I used one of their preformatted cover layouts which let me just plug in the front design that Lissy made for me. But with this one, since I have a photo which wraps around the whole book, I can't do that. It is driving me slightly batty trying to get my text placement correct. Sheesh.

Anyway, hopefully I will get it exactly right this time (third time's a charm?) and the book will be ready in another two weeks.

As for my longer than usual absence from the blogging world, this last week Terence and I took the kids to California for their first-ever trip to Disneyland! It was a blast, as well as exhausting, and I still feel like I am recovering. But in the next few days I'll give a little report from our vacation (maybe even with a couple of pictures thrown in for good measure).

Comments

Ashlie Dalton said…
sad! this all happened while i was out of town and there for no internet. :(

Popular Posts