Labeled

Have you noticed the new tags on the sidebar?  I've been playing around with this for awhile, mostly for my own amusement.  I had never labeled the vast majority of my posts when I actually wrote them, so I've been spending the last couple of weeks going back through 500 posts and tagging them.  The tag total came to some 175 or so topics, which I thought made way too many posts for the little sidebar tag widget, so I whittled down the list, showing about the top 50 labels or so.

M has been watching my progress for awhile.  For some reason, she was fascinated by the periodic changes in how popular a tag was.  (I think she was just rooting for her own name to come out on top!)  For the longest time, her name came out first of the kids, but as of now, she is tied with B and K.  I'm glad that she didn't use J's lower post number to taunt him though because we have some serious sibling rivalry going on in this house.

To my great surprise, my number one tag turned out to be pregnancy.  Seriously?  Apparently I have been pregnant for the majority of my blogging time, or I've been writing about it like crazy.  (It even edges out Terence and parenting!)  Maybe I should change the name of the blog to "Kids, Crickets and Cooking a Baby!"

Comments

Kaycee said…
I wonder what mine would be. I'm not at a computer long enough to figure out anything

Popular Posts