Crazy 8's

I'm taking this tag from Ashlie Dalton because I actually haven't done a tag list of any kind yet in my brief time as a blogger. So here goes...

8 TV shows that I love to watch:

1. Lost (I'm a little behind because I wait until my sister buys the DVD's.)
2. Ummm....I think I'll have to leave the rest of this list blank because I don't ever watch anything else.

Favorite Restaurants:

1. Sweet Tomatoes (Souplantation for you Californians)
2. Rubio's
3. In-and-Out (Gotta love the real shakes)
4. Chili's
5. Sonic (I don't have to get the kids out of the car and they have cheap kids meals on Wed.)
6. OK, now I'm stuck. Can you tell I don't actually go out to dinner often? If I do, I always choose Sweet Tomatoes or Rubio's, so I'm not even sure what else I like any more.
7.
8.

8 Things that Happened Yesterday:

1. Dropped off books at the library
2. Cleaned up a hotspot in the corner of the master bedroom (it was bad)
3. Mended a tear in M's old winter coat so it would be ready for B
4. Did a load of laundry
5. Laid and cut out the pattern for M's costume
6. Went grocery shopping (with all three kids. Ack!)
7. Made compassionate service phone calls, trying to find people to make dinner for a family
8. Took a bath

8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:

1. Not having a cold
2. Not being pregnant anymore
3. Sunday, because my parents cook dinner
4. Halloween with the kids
5. Sleeping all through the night again (I know, it will be a very, very long time.)
6. Consistent fall weather (why can't we just stay out of the 90's already????)
7. Amy finding out what she's having so I know whether to keep my girl clothes
8. the Twilight movie

8 Things On My Wish List:

1. My whole family staying reasonably healthy this winter
2. Safe delivery of the baby
3. For Our Economy to get Better (Amen to that, Ashlie!)
4. More Date Nights (Another one I agree with Ashlie, but nothing more than a dream, I fear.)
5. My dad to sell his company (GO DAD!)
6. Lose all the weight I've piled up during 8 pregnancies
7. Build strong relationships with my kids so we all can survive the teenage years
8. Another year where Terence doesn't get called out for some major emergency (i.e. no prison riots, massive wildfires, etc.)

8 People I Tag: Like Ashlie, I'm not going to bother tagging people, so if you want to do it, go for it!

Comments

Ashlie Dalton said…
Cute! Thanks for doing it :)
Isn't Lost so good?! I have never been to Sweet Tomatoes but I've heard of it. It's too bad you don't live close and I'd watch your kiddies so you could have date night.

And P.S. Cole is going to be a dragon for Halloween. What are your kids going to be?

Popular Posts