Soooo Tired

It's more than just one thing, but I can barely drag myself around my house today. Holding me back:

  • Finished my first "brick" in my triathlon training this morning. 13 mile bike followed immediately by the 5k run. I thought I was going to be sick, but I survived.
  • Cleaned the church building. Really, I had an easy time of it compared to other times when we've cleaned the building. There was lots of help today and I got all easy jobs. Still, it wore me out more.
  • It's hot outside. I know, I live in the desert, so what do I expect? But the heat does seem to sap my energy sometimes. Maybe I need to turn the A/C down a notch.
  • Worked my way through a really depressing email or two sent from a friend, all about current political stuff. Really, I'm so tired of the incivility. I know that politics is not a civil (or calm) subject, and there are critical issues being discussed, but the angry tirades really bring me down.
  • B has been joined in her destructive quest by M. Add marker on the walls and formula powder scattered everywhere.
  • It's that "time of the month" for me. 'Nuff said.

Can I just go to sleep and wake up and find that it's Sunday, the day of rest? (Wait, who am I kidding? Since when is Sunday a day of rest???)

Comments

Kaycee said…
Oh gee's! your day sounded awful! I am sorry!
The sun will come out tomorrow. Well at least we hope.
Anonymous said…
Holy cow, girl! I was beat after the bike ride. How DO you do it all? What an interesting??!!## life you lead. ha ha And I thoroughly agree about the "downer" emails about politics. I send an email to all my cousins that send them to me asking them not to any more but it only lasted for a week. Now it's started again. I just deleted 20. P.S. Just look at all the book writing material your getting. You can call it "The Ups and Downs of Life", or something like that. lol
Brooke said…
I'm right there with you honey!

Popular Posts