Wellness Challenge

Just because I obviously don't have enough going on in my life, I have signed up for a wellness challenge that is being organized by Laura in my ward. You pay ten bucks to join and then earn points every day for doing certain things. Most points at the end of 12 weeks takes the pot!! (This is not a version of The Biggest Loser though, so you don't get points for taking off the pounds. Though to be honest, I hope I do, seeing as how I've plateaued a bit.)


Click here to find out about it and join us if you wish!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That should be fun and interesting. And healthy, I hope. Hey, I LOVE your new picture of the family. It's awesome. Wish you could see it better, though.
Ashlie Dalton said…
Enough already Heidi! As if I'm not jealous enough as it is.
Oh how it would be to run again... actually I'd settle for anything active.
I biked on Saturday and kneed (sp?) my belly and bladder the entire time.

No but really that's great! I hope you win :) I bet you just look fabulous!

Popular Posts