Twelve Chores of a Day Shortly Before Christmas


1 . . . Diet Mountain Dew to get me through my day

2 . . . Dogs that K let into the house when I wasn't paying attention

3 . . . Rooms where I found spilled applesauce this morning

4 . . . Loads of laundry washed

5 . . . Kids loaded in the van to go to the store

6 . . . Bills paid this morning

7 . . . Online surveys taken

8 . . . Baby feedings

9 . . . Times I chased K out of the kitchen while I was cooking

10 . . . Moments when I wished it was already bedtime

11 . . . Approximate number of times J put a pacifier back in S's mouth until she went to sleep

12 . . . Dozen cookies baked for treat plates

I just have 2 more loads of laundry to fold and then I can go to bed!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That even made me tired. I'm going to bed too.
Kaycee said…
You amaze me! How do you do it all??

Popular Posts