Coming Soon

I'm so excited!!!

Being the impatient person that I am, I went ahead and decided to self-publish my first novel. Pete got it all proofread for me, I spent hours formatting it and making sure the pages all got laid out like they were supposed to, and Lissy created a book cover for me. I decided to go with Createspace (since I'm doing this on a shoestring budget), and they approved my submission this weekend. They are sending me a proof copy, and if it came out like it is supposed to, I should have my book actually available for sale by the 2nd week of December.

Here it is:



I'll post an excerpt from it soon, just for fun.

Check a major one off my bucket list!!!

Comments

brooke said…
heidi! that's so awesome. i'd love to get a copy when they're out!
kristi said…
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!
by: Kim said…
Congratulations!! That is quite an accomplishment.
Amy said…
YAY!!! Congratulations, I will definetly be getting myself a copy - be sure to let me know when its avaliable. I'm so happy for you :)
Anonymous said…
WOW, HOW EXCITING!! I LOVE the cover. Goood work...and knowing the story already, I'm ready to read it again. You are SO talented. What an accomplishment.
suzannproffitt said…
That is amazing! I cannot wait. You got a sold copy here! Let me know when/where/how I can buy it!!
Ashlie Dalton said…
awesome! congratulations!!!

Popular Posts