A Day in the Life

I had this silly idea yesterday for the blog that will probably be more fun for me than for anyone else, but what else are blogs for but putting down whatever you feel like, whether other people care about it or not? J

Anyway, the general idea is this. I'm going to pick a random date for each of my family members. When we get to that date later in the year, I'm going to post a rundown of what that day was like for each person. Does that make sense? No? Oh well, just go with me on this. It probably will once I get to the first date on the list.

So here are the random dates:

B - November 20th
Terence - September 30th

I just pulled those out of my head so I have no idea if they are weekdays or Sundays or what. Guess I'll find out what they are when we get there, right?

Comments

Amy said…
I think it sounds like a great idea. I'm looking forward to reading them :)
Ashlie Dalton said…
cute idea! it'll be fun to hear the run down.
Kaycee said…
Fun idea! I wish I had a computer at home so I could do fun things like that on my blog.

Popular Posts