Extra Credit

I've been told over and over that my kids seem to come in just one mold.  That's true to a certain extent.  But after scanning a ton of pictures and reorganizing my whole digital picture collection over the last week, I've come to the conclusion that it's only true of the girls.  While the boys do look similar sometimes, I don't have any trouble telling them apart in pictures.  Now the girls, on the other hand. . . .

Well, let's just say that it's a good thing I dated most of my pictures.

Here's your chance to see if YOU can tell them apart.  Which one is M, which one is B, and which one is S?

#1:

          A                                                     B                                                     C




#2:

           A                                         B                                            C


       

Place your bets!  Which name belongs to which little girl??

Comments

Amy said…
A - kendra

B - Marianne

C - Brianna

Am I right??
Heidi said…
They are not in the same order in each row :-)
Anonymous said…
1, A:Kendra,B:Brianna,C:Marianne

2, A:Kendra,B:Marianne,C:Brianna
Jean said…
Row 1: A-Kendra, B-Brie, C-Marianne

Row 2: A-Kendra, B-Marianne, C- Brianna
Dave Worm said…
#1 A-Kendra, B-Brie, C-Marianne
#2 A-Kendra, B-Marianne, C-Brie
Kami said…
A-Kendra
B-Brea
C-Marianne

Next group...
A-Kendra
B-Marianne
C-Brea

That's my guess.... ;)

Popular Posts