Changeling

Just to prove that you are never safe from being surprised until you are dead:

When I walked in the front door from my jog this morning, I was greeted by a bright-eyed, fully dressed B.

! ! ! ! !

This is the girl who stays up half the night and only wakes up before 10am with some serious physical effort on my part (dragging her out of bed, forcing her clothes on her body, etc.) Even then she usually falls right back asleep on the couch until I have to carry her out to the van and hand her some breakfast to eat on the way.

We just finished making muffins together, and she is currently dancing in the living room to music from my iPod. It's not even 7am. The word astonishing doesn't even begin to describe it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh my! Wonders never cease! Ha ha, and just when you thought you knew all about the little rascal.
Jean said…
Wow! That is really proof that miracles can occur overnight-
It would be delightful to be greeted by her smile and sweet giggle each morning....
Amy said…
Thats amazing! And I totally want to come live at your house, you are always making muffins for your family :)
VKMyers said…
Wow. We need to take Brie and Andrew and mix them up. Andrew is up with the sun no matter when he goes to bed. I'm usually the one being dragged out of bed.
Kaycee said…
LOL! WOW!
Lets hope this happens more often and that she goes to bed earlier.
Lissy said…
That's awesome! So funny :)

Popular Posts