I'm So Lucky!


Happy birthday to a man who loves college football (especially USC & Univ of Michigan), who will put in 16 hours of work on his day off to make sure I can stay home with the kids, who has never minded changing poopy diapers or getting up in the middle of the night with a crying baby, who has taught our kids to write their names and tie their shoes, who loves playing Need for Speed but also watching Jane Austen movies, goes without sleep so I can train for crazy athletic contests, and best of all, appreciates everything I do as a wife and mother.

Love you, Terence!

Comments

Tricia said…
he is a great guy!
Anonymous said…
Oh, Heidi, you ARE lucky...or just blessed. What a wonderful man, and I love the picture. He looks so handsome and young. Happy Birthday, Terence.
kristi said…
Happy Birthday Terence!
Kaycee said…
He sounds like a great man!! Happy Birthday to Terence!
Abby said…
Happy late birthday, Terence! You're a lucky woman indeed, Heidi.

Popular Posts