Goodbye, 2008

Daily Baby Watch:

No show yet! Just as well, as I have caught a nasty cold. I can't imagine trying to breathe through labor contractions when I can't breathe normally because of all the congestion. See, this kid knows better than me already!

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Pete! No one in my family yet has mentioned it, and I'm kind of mischievously waiting to see if Terence forgets or not. (He apparently forgot last night why we were going out for dinner-- we ended up going only because I really got on his case.) He's a little distracted right now. Part of the racing gamer thing. All it means is that his favorite thing to do is playing car racing video games, and he got two new long-awaited games for Christmas. He's been so caught up in them, but I expect to get him back to normal soon, since he beat one of the games yesterday.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Happy Birthday! I hope you have a good birthday, and I hope your baby comes soon.

I was dialated to a 4 for a couple weeks, and the baby never came. I thought forsure the baby would come. But being dialated is better then not.

Happy New yr!
Kaycee said…
I didn't go to the family reunion last yr. But I have gone every other time. Im planning on going this yr. Hopefully you do too.
by: Kim said…
Happy Birthday!!! I hope all is well with you and things progress quickly now. Good luck and I hope you have a great day.
Anonymous said…
I remember seeing one or two of your kids at the reunion with your parents. Which ones went. There is a cute pic of your mom on the video I got of the reunion and she's holding a baby. Does Amy have a baby? I think it was her with your dad watching the ball games on Sat that I got a pic of.
VKMyers said…
I so feel for you! I've been fighting the worst head cold the last week or so. Must be going around. I'm finally getting to the point that I can breathe most of the day and a good portion of the night with a humidifier and my head propped up on three pillows. :o) Here's hoping the cold goes before the baby comes! And that both happen sooner rather than later!
Ashlie Dalton said…
Now that's no fun! I hope your cold goes away FAST! When I had Cole I had a Cold too and I remember sitting in the hospital room crying because I couldn't nurse... and couldn't breathe either. Haha...good times. Hope you feel better :)
Also- Are you planning on the reunion this year?
PSS Happy Birthday and New Year.... had to throw that in....

Popular Posts