Just for Pete

I'm checking in for the day and letting you know that I have not had the baby yet! (I'm not officially due until Jan. 14th, so this could be a long wait.)

I did see my doctor yesterday and I'm finally dilated to 2cm and the baby's head is down where it's supposed to be. Both good signs, but I know from experience it doesn't mean I'm going to go into labor anytime soon. I got my hopes up last night when we went grocery shopping because that got the contractions going good and strong, but of course, as soon as I sat down in the car they quit.

Oh, well. That's fine. Tonight Terence is taking me out to dinner for my birthday, and I don't want to miss that!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks, Heidi, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! again. You are awesome and I hope it is a good one. This is my "birthday season" as my kids' dad's birthday was yesterday, and 3 of my 5 kids are Jan 5, 7 & 8th, and my deceased sis, Georgia, was the 9th. It's birthday mania here! I have a party planned for my sis on hers. We (6 to 10 of us) are going to the SL Temple and have her sealed to our parents. The GREATEST gift for her!
Anonymous said…
A question?? In your "About Me" column you mention that Terence is a 'racing gamer'. What is that? Am I dumb or what?#!

Popular Posts