So Much for Super Target

Well, I've officially taken all four kids out by myself. It went better than I thought it would. We took a short outing to Target. The first time I tried running to the grocery store with M and newborn J was much, much harder. I guess it helps that the other 3 are big enough to get around by themselves, and old enough to understand when I threaten them with losing privileges if they don't listen. (Which I did a lot of. Of course.)



The annoying part was that after all that work, I walked out of the store empty-handed. I had four things on my list, and Target didn't have a single one of them! (Including the miracle blanket you recommended to me, Abby, which is listed on their website but wasn't in the store. Grrr.) All that effort for nothing. Sheesh.



I also wanted to post a couple more K pics, but apparently my computer is no longer recognizing my camera. I think it's the cable, but for the near future, I won't be able to upload any pictures. So you'll just have to take my word for it-- he's growing bigger and he's adorable!

Comments

Kaycee said…
Oh man, How frustrating!
you are brave to take out all four chillins. I don't like taking out my 2.
I can't wait to see more pics of Kyle.
put some of all your kids!
Anonymous said…
What a brave mom! If I even take one grand now, it is so frustrating for me I swear I won't do again. Oh, wish I could see that little cutie in person. Wish you guys could make it to the family reunion this year. It would be so fun to talk to you in person and get to know your kids and Terence.
Brooke said…
That is scary going out with 4 kids alone for the first time. I must say, it doesn't get much easier either (not to scare you or anything). You just ALWAYS have to be on your toes not to lose track of any of them and it makes shopping SO stressful. Plus, know any of the 4 could go into a total tantrum at any moment. I always pray before I go out with them and that always eases the burden. But, on the times I forget to pray, whew!
Abby said…
Holy crap, I panic going out with just the two. You're a superwoman, you are. Target sucks for not having anything. I go there with people's gift registries and they never have ANYthing there. Stupid Target. Guess it's the internet for you. And don't be fooled by those lousy imitation Miracle Blankets! 'Cause they suck! Only get the real one. And tell me how it goes. :)

Popular Posts