Adios, A/C!

At last it is officially fall. I guess we just had to wait until Halloween was over. Highs are in the 70's!!!! I can actually wear pants if I so desire. Now I just have to go through the regular seasonal tradition of hiding all of J's shorts so he will put pants on. (In the spring, I have to do the opposite. Hide all his pants so he will give up and go back to shorts.) Change is not really J's thing.

My only problem is that I don't have any cooler weather maternity clothes because all my other kids were due during warm weather. I guess it doesn't matter-- I can't go anywhere anyway, right?

Comments

Abby said…
Highs in the 70s still means A/C here. In fact, it's blowing right now. Hooray for A/C!

"Winter" maternity clothes? In Arizona?
Kaycee said…
The 70's is perfect weatcher! It's in the 40's here. Our A/C was off a long time ago.

You don't have much longer to go until the little one get's here. I wouldn't worry about maternity winter clothes. Well unless you are like me, I am still wearing mine 4 1/2 months later!
But in Arizona it wont get too cold, will it?
VKMyers said…
I'm sooooo glad it's finally cooling down. I can actually go outside without feeling like I'm going to pass out. Now if I just had the energy to do something when I went outside..... :o)

Popular Posts