The Formal Family

A couple of days ago I filled some of my hours by organizing my mom's digital photo collection for her. I came across these pictures from my sister's wedding. They're a year old, but I thought they were too cute not to share:



J just looks thrilled, doesn't he?

B spent a good deal of the night in a state of wonderment. We actually caught it on camera!


M with her cousin Kylie-- M was uncomfortable with all the strangers looking at her, but she talked nonstop about the wedding for the next couple of months, so I guess she enjoyed it anyway.

Terence and M take the floor. I never did get to dance with him myself that night.
(Where am I, you may ask? There are no real pictures of me at the wedding. I spent most of the time chasing J out of areas where he wasn't supposed to be and getting harangued by the staff about keeping my son under control. Typical.)

Comments

Abby said…
Awww, cute! Except the part about you getting yelled at.
Kaycee said…
you have really cute kids!
VKMyers said…
Don't you wish they acted as cute as they look in the pictures? :o)
Anonymous said…
I guess I missed this one earlier this month, but I absolutely love the pics of your kids. So adorable, each one. But my fav is Terence dancing with Marianne. Jut precious!

Popular Posts